VII. Volunteer Supportsed Projects:-
Subject to availability of Supports and assistance from volunteers.
- Netranjali ( नेत्रांजलि ) - Bank of used spects and devices. Helps socio economically weak patients for procuring and providing Low vision aids, accessories and related Trainings items.
- Tele Link - phone / letters to visually impaired people – To develop friendship
- Tele care - Assistive Services for visually impaired people - personal and domiciliary services e.g., driving, escorting etc.
- Companion - Adopt a visually impaired person.
- Mentor -
- Supports for students - Tutoring, teaching, Trainings, for studies and skill development.
- Guidance for resources.
- Listeners and advisors for teenagers, girls, geriatric people.
- Readers, writers and recorders - for
- - course books / examination papers.
- - post / correspondence
- - News papers, Magazines.
- Self dependence स्वावलम्बन - Placement services for visually impaired people.
- Library - Large print, Braille, audio, electronic.
- Magazines / publications - Large print, Braille, audio, electronic.
- Day care center and club
- Radio Programmes etc.
- Recreation –Events, Picnics, Get togethers, Hobbies, Sports, conferences.
- Shopping-Monthly groceries etc.
Supplementing to all above is an attitude of care and concern for each and every patient.
For (1) solution to above or any eye problem and (2) guidance for any vision (Distance, Near- Reading etc and computer like work ) related problems (3) spects / Contact lenses related query,
Contact- Dr. Smita Mehta
The Best time to consult / enquire is NOW