Consultation at center
- Fees varies depending on
- Type of eye problem.
- Number of services provided + Type of and Time for checkup required.
- Visits required for treatment and follow up.
- For patients requiring communication in languages other than Hindi, English and Gujarati, if no attendant is their for translation, then, cost of interpreter (to be informed and paid in advance by patients, so that appointment of interpreter may be fixed.)
- Will have to pay separately if additional consultation with other specialists and experts is required and requested by patient.
- Cost of Spectacles / Contact Lenses / Low Vision Aids / Vision Trainings material / other Accessories. May range from Rs. 50/- to Rs. 5000/- usually, sometimes even more.
|Service||Amount For Indians||Amount For Non Indians / NRI|
|Simple Consultation (2 visits) – New / Revisit||Rs. 600/-||50$|
|LV Assessment (3-5 Visits)||Rs. 4000/-||300$|
|Online consulting||Rs. 250/-||20$|
|Follow up Visit||Rs. 100 to 500/-||10-50$|
|Eye Exercises each visit (½ hour)||Rs. 200/-or more||20$ or more|
Conveyance + Stay + Food to be arranged on your own.
Not Covered by Mediclaim.
If unable to pay, you may contact social service agencies.
Online consultation – fixed per question.
On depositing money in given Bank Account, you will be notified by email & / or SMS about time, phone No. / Skype No. /Email ID / to call / check for having reply From our Phone Nos. and / or Email.
Give me a Quote
Request Consultation Service at Center
For (1) solution to above or any eye problem and (2) guidance for any vision (Distance, Near- Reading etc and computer like work ) related problems (3) spects / Contact lenses related query,
Contact- Dr. Smita Mehta
The Best time to consult / enquire is NOW