What you can do ?
- Supportsers may patronize any of public welfare activities by way of cash, kind or services.
- 1. Tell a needy person about Eye Temple
- Send this mail to as many people as possible.
- Verbally tell to visually compromised person if you meet such a person.
- Display of poster / pamphlet in your office / public place.
- Circulate / distribute pamphlet among association members.
- 2. Be a volunteer for service activities (List of different projects) . Please send your resume if willing to serve with us.
- 3. Sponsorships / Advertisements / Donations.
- - Help in finding sponsors / advertisers / donors for different Projects / activities / services for partially sighted people. For eg., Public education campaign.
- - Supports by buying our -
- - Gift cards
- - Screening coupons
- - Other utility products
- You may use these for -
- - Gifting
- - Schemes with your products / services
- - Gift of sight -
- You may sponsor for those who cannot afford
- - Low vision workout
- - Low vision aids etc.,
Thereby ensuring better life for such people. You can meet the person who has received gift of sight from you.
You may support following charity and volunteer assisted activities also.
- 1. Netranjlali ( नेत्रांजलि ) bank of used spectacles and appliances.
- 2. Tele Link
- 3. Tele care
- 4. Companion
- 5. Mentor
- 6. Readers, writers etc.
- 7. Self dependence ( स्वावलम्बन ) Placement services
- 8. Library
- 9. Publications- large print, braille, audio.
- 10. Day Care Center and Club
- 11. Radio Programs
- 12. Recreation – (Events, Picnics, Get togethers, Hobbies, Sports, conferences.)
- 13. Shopping- Monthly groceries etc.
- Supplementing to all above is an attitude of care and concern for each and every patient.
For (1) solution to above or any eye problem and (2) guidance for any vision (Distance, Near- Reading etc and computer like work ) related problems (3) spects / Contact lenses related query,
Contact- Dr. Smita Mehta
The Best time to consult / enquire is NOW