So, you want to get consultation at Eye Temple for your vision problem.
Fixing an Appointment
Fixing an appointment prior to your visit at Eye Temple is must.
Appointments may be fixed on telephone – voice call and SMS, through email, correspondence or in person, by furnishing patient's details like Name, age, city, phone nos. etc. alongwith details of referring doctor or person and specifying type of treatment you are seeking from Eye Temple.
Appointments may be for –
- (a) Online consultation – if seeking only opinion, advice, and guidance on basis of information provided and questions asked – no examination possible.
- (b) At Center - Eye Temple – Where examination also may be done and proper treatment may be suggested accordingly.
Call / Visit – Strictly as per following timings
9 AM to 1 PM – Friday to Wednesday
4 PM to 8 PM – Monday to Saturday
Telephone No. – +91 731 2574111
Mobile No. - +91 96306 10400
Address - For Correspondence and Visit
Dr. Smita Mehta
CM-74, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar, On way to Swaasthyanagar,
Near Royal Bunglow Chouraha of MR-10 ( Kushabhau Thakre Marg ), Opp. to HDFC Bank, Near Hanumanji Mandir, Near Statue of Chandraguptji Mourya (MR 10 Chouraha),
Sukhlia, Indore-452010 (M.P.) – India
For pre-fixing an appointment for patient at Eye Temple -
- Pre-payment of full fees is required.
- Signing of consent form ( may be done on arriving for first session)
- Routine low vision care regime has 3 to 4 visits ( total duration of 2 hours) to be completed within a month.
Routine checkup for spectacle powers requireds 2 visits to be completed within 15 days ( total duration - 30 to 40 minutes).
- If more time or visits are required, then, fees may increase.
- Fees does not include cost of any spectacle or appliance.
- If any surgery / laser etc. treatment is done in between and re-testing is needed, then, extra fees will have to be paid. Fees for any such surgery / laser etc. treatment is not included in the package fees.
- In case, you are unable to keep the appointment, then, it is must to let us know at least 24 hrs in advance of scheduled visit. We can reschedule the appointment depending on availability of doctor and schedule of other patients.
- If you do not honour the appointment, then first time Rs 50/- will be deducted whereas next time if you do not turn up on time, then, total fees deposited will be forfeited. Then onwards, no time reservation for the patient - will have to wait for turn in queue.
- If any other consultation / test / investigation is required, the cost of same is to be borne by patient. This is not included in the package.
- All Sunday evenings & Thursday Mornings
- Full holidays -
- 26th January - 15 August
- Dhulendi - Dashera
- Rangpanchami - Diwali
- 20 April - New Year
- Rakhi - Bhaiduj
Pre-Appointment Counselling for Low Vision Patients
Make an Appointment
Convey Your Convenient Appointment.
For (1) solution to above or any eye problem and (2) guidance for any vision (Distance, Near- Reading etc and computer like work ) related problems (3) spects / Contact lenses related query,
Contact- Dr. Smita Mehta
The Best time to consult / enquire is NOW